Spray Master® SR-22 Series Single Radius Fenders
Spray Master’s® injection molded polypropylene construction won’t rust or corrode and is more durable and forgiving than aluminum. The side valances and molded ribs on the under side of the Spray Master® are designed to provide superior spray suppression which not only keeps equipment cleaner, but helps prevent objects such as stones from damaging finish and breaking mirrors and windows. The lightweight material also increases cargo capacity, improving load to run efficiency. Plus, the Spray Master® is easy to care for…no painting or polishing is necessary as all four colors are stabilized with a UV additive for fade resistance.
SPRAY MASTER SINGLE RADIUS FENDER FEATURES
- Lightweight and flexible yet extremely tough and durable. More superior than thermal formed fenders.
- Master Mount and Master Multi-Mounts both use heavy-duty castings and come with a 35mm (1-3/8”) tube diameter.
- Support straps on the underside of the fender bolt each hanger in four places which locks the supports in place resulting in an excellent connection by “sandwiching” the fender between the two components
- The fender is Injection molded to guarantee uniformity and consistency of thickness for a stronger product – unlike rotational molded where consistent thickness is not available.
- Four thru colors available – all stabilized with UV additive for fade resistance.
- Unaffected by extreme heat or cold – tested within a range of -30°F to 150°F (-30°C to 66°C).
- Spray Master® Half Tandem Fender bulk kits include a pair of fenders, one roadside and one curbside, with reflectors already attached.
- To assemble a Double Radius Fender, order two Half Tandem Fender bulk kits.
- There are a variety of mounting options available for the Spray Master® depending on needed adjustment. For each Half Tandem Fender bulk kit, order one end mount packaged set and one center mount packaged sets. For each Double Radius Fender order two end mount packaged sets and one center mount packaged sets.
- Each End Mount packaged set consists of either 2 Master Mount castings or 2 Master Multi-Mount castings with end caps, 2 black e-coat tubes, 2 Hidden End Mount Clamps, and all chassis to mount hardware.
- Each Center Mount packaged set consists of either 2 offset tubes (5” or 9”) or 2 Master Multi-Mount castings with straight tubes, 4 center mount connector clamps with hardware, end caps and all chassis to mount hardware.
- Flap weights are not recommended and may void the warranty.
- Painting Spray Master® fenders IS NOT recommended and may void the warranty. If painting is desired, a Flex Agent MUST be added to the paint!
- Custom colors available upon request. Minimum order quantity may be required.
- For individual replacement fender part numbers, please download our catalog.